- Practicing Yoga will be your refuge after a hard working day. If you want to get fit, be more energetic and relax, join us for a dynamic and fluid practice, for challenging and restorative asanas (poses).
- Yoga will help you to understand and become more aware of your body’s posture and movements. If you are new to yoga and not sure how to get started, or if you are unable to regularly attend scheduled classes, Yoga With Friends conveys all that: first lesson is free and we don’t require you to subscribe for a restrictive membership.
Practicing in small group
- We teach small groups (10 max.), designed to address specific adjustments and allow more personalized attention and guidance. We practice, learn and align together within a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, without judgment or attitude.
- Practicing in small group is a wonderful way to discover the benefits of yoga and receive optimal results from your yoga practice. Our class is open to anyone no matter your body condition.
We currently teach in Central Dance Studio:
1/F Man Cheung Building, Small dance room
15-17 Wyndham street (adjacent to Tony & Guy shop)
(MTR Central station – Exit D)
- Single lesson – 150HKD;
- 5 classes package – 675HKD (ie 135HKD per session);
- 10 classes package – 1,200HKD (ie 120HKD per session);
- First lesson – Free.
For private lessons (group or indivdual), quotation can be provided on demand.
Teaching language: English.